Encore Personal Training is looking for motivated personal trainers, boot camp instructors, yoga and pilates instructors to join our fitness team inside LVAC, hotel & resort properties.
Title: Certified Encore Personal Trainer
Encore provides universal fitness marketing and professional business management for talented instructors with our 24-hour website and call center, phone and e-mail follow up, customer service, scheduling, billing and payroll services.
Keep your own clients and get more today! Flexible shifts and days available.
LVAC Personal Trainers, Yoga & Pilates instructors:
Represent Encore at the LVAC of your choice or inside luxurious Las Vegas Resorts, Hotels and Condo gyms. Encore Boot Camps,yoga and pilates offer valuable team building experiences for resort employees, residents and guests to conveniently stay fit and have fun. Represent Encore to prestigious Las Vegas VIPs one-on-one through the day and keep employees and executives fit and healthy before and after shift changes in the spa gyms.
Haute Boot Camp instructors:
Encore Personal Training is the industry leader in computer science for exercise professionals, marketing, advanced circuit training and continuing education classes. We also offer National Certification Tuition Reimbursement.
- Designed for models and actresses who would like to network in the business. Lingerie photo shoot inspired by Victorias Secret or Shape magazine available. Model search and submission to fitness and/or classy popular magazines included.
Advanced Trainers Only: Minimum 3 years experience as a personal trainer or aerobics instructor preferred!
Want to get started?
Accepted certifications: AFAA, ACSM, ACE, BSMI, Cooper, NCSF, NASM, NSCA, ISSA, NFTP and others by request/petition.
Accepted degrees: Athletic Training, Chiropractic, Exercise Physiology, Exercise Science, Fitness Management, Human Performance, Kinesiology, Nutrition, Physical Education, Physical Therapy, Sports Management, Sports Medicine and others by request/petition.
Encore Personal Training & Boot Camps is looking for motivated people to join our fitness team. Our mission is to provide a feeling of self-confidence and empowerment through fitness for our clients. We offer an environment for individuals to get fit, have fun and meet others with similar interests. We are especially interested in people who share our passion for fitness. An ideal candidate should share our desire to enrich individual's lives through teaching them healthy lifestyle choices. We do this by providing an exciting and motivating workout.
Classification: Part time, Full Time, Career, Internship opportunities available for beginners
Job Description: Provide instruction based on Encore Personal Training principles and standards - including proper form corrections and coaching individual personal training clients and small groups
1 hour a week or full time
Coach daily workouts modify workouts for people with special needs
Get paid to do free consultations, fitness evaluations, and weekly weigh-ins.
Arrive 10 minutes before class for set up and check in.
Maintain online scheduling accuracy, daily computer access, text messaging and email correspondence required.
Promote our company and its programs throughout the community.
Attend occasional phone conference call
Option to participate in photo shoots and video shoots to promote Encore trainers and the Encore brand.
Record and MANAGE your own accurate availability online for time off, vacations, etc.
Ability to adapt and react to all situations in a patience and professional manner.
Act as an ambassador in the community for Las Vegas Athletic Clubs, Encore Personal Training & Boot Camps, MGM properties and the healthy lifestyle we promote.
Provide a motivating environment by developing a team atmosphere.
Ensure that all guests and Encore trainers follow Las Vegas Athletic Club & Encore Personal Training membership rules at all times.
Discuss problems, concerns, questions, and issues with your supervisor immediately.
FOR BEST RESULTS Wear Encore Personal Training & Boot Camp Fitness Boot Camp gear and use Encore business cards and signup forms during the hour or hours that you teach at LVAC. Required at MGM/MIRAGE
Receive instant emails for ALL new web login leads and the locations and times they are interested in for immediate follow-up, booking and closing.
The only catch, must be able to publish and manage your availability for Encore to book free consultations and clients for you in the windows of time you manage from your home computer because customers may conveniently book online, call the Encore office for appointments, classes and consultation. (If you are an employee of LVAC, must make $100 monthly payment to LVAC to get clients from another independent. So if you teach, do sales or are a yellow shirt please make arrangements with LVAC. There is no extra charge for LVAC independents to get clients from other trainers.)
Completion of Encore Personal Training Fitness training program within the first 3 months by attending free personal training sessions with Encore Trainers, watching training videos and passing practical and written exam. (You may petition your primary Certification to use Encore as CE credit hours)
Strong organizational and communication skills.
Experience coaching or teaching group exercise preferred
Daily computer access to the internet to view your appointments, customer and staff alerts such as new client safety info or skill level.
List Encore Personal Training and Bootcamps LLC as an additional insured on your general liability
9480 S. Eastern Ave Las Vegas NV 89123 Track attendance with our proprietary online schedule to get paid every two weeks.
Complete application form
Seasonal Law Enforcement and Firefighters boot camp instructors:
- Are you fit enough to be a hero? Metro and military standards require personnel to be fit enough for world combat challenges as seen on ESPN and military war games. Ultimate fighters, boxers and pro athletes are welcome.
Kids, Coach, Referee & Teacher Boot Camp instructors:
- Led by Encore certified personal trainers, principals, coaches and paramedics. Sports related agility drills and games condition young athletes and coaches to be healthy and stay competitive for their favorite sports.
Bridal Boot Camps
- Train with other brides in a fun environment. Encore bridal boot camps are specially designed to allow you to get the results you want for your wedding day!
Computer Information Science Managers (position has been filled)
Can work from home, or come to our corporate office in Green Valley - Cell Phone & Computer Provided
No fitness experience required
- Must be an organizational Guru!
- Must be able to handle high volume of call-backs, email inquiries, and matching customers with the right trainer/program using our proprietary scheduling and accounting software for universal business management
- Minimum 1 year experience with Adobe In Design and/or Photoshop CS for web & print graphic design and layout for seasonal updates & promotions
- Experience required with Microsoft Office & Outlook
- Experience required with HTML, CSS & basic PHP
- Experience strongly preferred with FTP programs
- Experience preferred with Adobe Illustrator & Constant Contact
- Primary Responsibilities are to organize and communicate hundreds of before & after success stories to local magazines such as Las Vegas Athletic Club, Body for Life Competitions, etc., and national magazines such as Muscle & Fitness for Men & Women, Shape, Oxygen, Health, etc.
- Please include your computer skills and prior office experience